Terms and Conditions
By using our services, you agree to not hold The Resistance responsible for:
- Errors due to incorrect information provided to us. Please ensure you enter in accurate information on the scheduling form! Double-check the spelling of your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number. Ensure you include any apartment, unit, or suite numbers in your address.
- Items damaged during shipping to or from us. We provide shipping guidelines which should reasonably minimize the risk of damage, but we highly recommend paying an additional fee for insurance on your package. If we receive a package that has been damaged in shipping, we will contact you as soon as possible and will not work on the device until we hear from you.
- Damages that arise during the repair process. Devices can and do fail during repair which ultimately may not be related to the repair at all.
- Personal or business earnings or profit lost due to repair.
- Voiding any manufacturer or third-party warranties on devices that we repair. We are proudly independent, do not partner with any manufacturers, and are not authorized by any manufacturers to perform repairs.
- Data loss. Please back up your data before sending in your device for repair!
By using our services, you agree to the following policies:
Warranties and refunds
The Resistance warranties repair and soldering labor, and parts provided by The Resistance, for 6 months. The 6 month warranty period begins once the final invoice is fully paid. Parts provided by customers are not warrantied. The warranty does not cover damage due to negligence, unintended use, modification, accidents, intentional damage, or otherwise any damage outside of the scope of the performed repair work. We do not warranty data loss or software issues for any reason.
If your device has failed within 6 months of repair or if you are unhappy with our work, please contact us at 919-918-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to ensure every single customer is satisfied with our work. However, we cannot provide refunds for completed work. If your device isn’t performing as expected or has failed within 6 months of service at The Resistance, contact us and we will happily re-evaluate the device.
The estimates that we provide are our best-guess at what it will cost to repair your device. They are not the final charge that you should expect to see on your invoice! They are only to be used as a guideline. Your device may have multiple issues that may only be apparent once a repair is underway, or only once one issue has been repaired. We offer no guarantee regarding the accuracy of the estimate.
If an estimate is declined, the customer agrees to pay the return shipping charges for the device. We will ship the device using the shipping method selected on the scheduling form. In lieu of return shipping, customers can request that their device be recycled.
Other important notes
Do not send us a device without completing the scheduling form! This is extremely important as we cannot repair your device without a corresponding form submission through this website. Without the information on the form, we have no way of contacting you, knowing what the problem with your device is, or where to send an estimate.
Invoices must be paid within 60 days of issuance or the device(s) will be considered abandoned. After a period of 60 days, the customer agrees to forfeit their device(s) to The Resistance for recycling, reuse, or reselling purposes.
We receive many devices for service everyday. Each device is placed in our queue in the order they are received. Most devices are completed within 3 to 5 business days. However, if parts need to be ordered, or we are especially busy, this may delay your request. We take every step to expedite each request as quickly as possible, but we make no guarantee for turnaround times or delays.